Tanutejas Saraswat, Co-founder, ShopKirana talks about how one can raise funds successfully by creating a solid team and a sustainable business model. This video will give young people and start-up entrepreneurs information on the essentials to carry out a fruitful and long-lasting business model.
From his own experience, Tanutejas talks about the 2 decisive factors that contributed to his company's successful fundraising strategy.
1. The importance of a strong team: it says that the team plays a crucial role in deciding the success or failure of your business. Therefore, one must be very careful, since the equipment becomes the brand image of the company as well.
2. Having a proven and well-executed business model: affirms that the business model should not only be a model of income generation but also a sustainable business model.
These were some tips shared by Tanutejas, about how one can produce funds successfully.
This video was presented by Wadhwani Foundation, National Entrepreneurship Network (NEN) that works with the objective of allowing entrepreneurs to grow towards upward mobility in different verticals in the main job creation ecosystem through entrepreneurship courses and educating the individuals on the characteristics of entrepreneurship and how to run a business successfully. NEN, with its content of e-learning focused on the carefully curated student, videos, questionnaires, etc., helps to feed a sense of fun -learning among entrepreneurs from all walks of life. These videos are available anytime, anywhere
National Entrepreneurship Network (NEN) is the oldest and largest initiative of the Wadhwani Foundation for job creation and entrepreneurship. NEN works mainly with students, budding entrepreneurs and anyone with the business idea. We focus on creating young entrepreneurs that would directly impact the number of jobs and help maintain economic growth. NEN helps budding entrepreneurs to realize their real potential and helps them embark on the journey where dreams come true.
1. Mentorship by NEN – I helped address the challenges I faced as an entrepreneur – Kirthana Ramarapu –
2. Pranav Panpalia, about how WF-NEN helped him face the challenges in his entrepreneurial journey –
3. Ganesh V, author, & # 39; The Underage CEOs & # 39; on business advice for young entrepreneurs –
4. Entrepreneurship tips to become a successful entrepreneur – Eshwar, Mukunda Foods –
5. Entrepreneurship tips to become a successful entrepreneur – Kirthana Ramarapu, KinderDance India –
To know more about the Wadhwani Foundation and its initiatives:
Website of the Wadhwani Foundation:
National Network of Entrepreneurs:
Global Skills Network:
Connect with us:
Manage Twitter: @WadhwaniF
Be sure to subscribe for more videos.
Video credits to Wadhwani Foundation YouTube channel